Landmark Resort Careers
Vacation Myrtle Beach, managing 14 beautiful resorts, is looking for motivated people to join our Housekeeping department at Landmark Resort an Ocean Front Property.
Room Attendants responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cleaning privately owned condominiums in a timely manner
• Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, offices, etc.
• Wash windows
• Reports any and all maintenance issues
• Communicate with other departments to fulfill guests needs
• Prior housekeeping experience
• Hotel Housekeeping experience
• Must possess good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, be outgoing, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with team members
• Must be able to communicate articulately and comprehend written and verbal communication
Perks you can expect when working with us:
• Medical Plan
• Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Floating Holidays
• Resort Accommodation Discounts
We are experts in giving the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience EVER!
We are excited for you to join our housekeeping team!
Equal Opportunity Employer, we participate in E-Verify.