1501 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 845-0658
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
*Select amenities are only available to Landmark main building guests.
*Select amenities are only available to Landmark main building guests.
- The Gazebo Restaurant – The Gazebo Restaurant is located on the lobby level for casual dining options for breakfast.
- Latitudes Grill – Latitudes Grill, also located on the lobby level, offers sandwiches, light fare, and your favorite drinks during lunch and dinner.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (Seasonal) – The Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is located along the outdoor pool deck, serves frozen drinks and more.
- Shark Bites Poolside Snack Bar (Seasonal) – The Shark Bites Poolside Snack Bar is also located along the outdoor oceanfront pool deck, serves up sumptuous pizza and sandwiches and is open seasonally.
- Havana Java Bar – The Havana Java Bar is located in the lobby and serves up fresh brewed Starbucks coffee as well as tea and light food items.
*Poolside dining amenities are only available to Landmark main building guests.
Beach House & Ocean Escape Policies may vary.
All rates quoted based on single/double occupancy, An additional $10 per person, per night may be added for adults ages 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free within maximum occupancy. All rates and specials are based on occupancy and subject to change. We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay in any unit at any time of the year. Reservations/rates are subject to final approval by management, and we reserve the right to correct rate errors prior to arrival.
Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change. Only one discount will apply per stay. Packages, group rates, holidays and special events are not subject to discounts. A $12/night per vehicle registration fee will be charged at check-in for main building accommodations. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days.
Landmark Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Landmark Resort’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird rentals or Ocean Escape Condo reservations or Beach House reservations.
Landmark Resort is a smoke-free facility; we have designated marked smoking areas located outside. Ocean Escape units and property are non-smoking.
Local Residents Policy: Landmark Resort does not accept reservations or permit occupancy by residents of Horry or Georgetown Counties of South Carolina October 24, 2022 until March 15, 2023 and October 23, 2023 until January 1, 2024.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in for room charges ($250 for Ocean Escape).
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card ($250 for Ocean Escape reservations) will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
Additional Policies for Ocean Escape Condos Reservations
We are unable to accept cash. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID.
Reservations booked prior to 72 hours before arrival: The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. Remaining balance will be automatically charged 72 hours prior to arrival to the credit card on file; if we are unable to process the card on file for the balance due, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
Ocean Escape guests receive access to these select Landmark Resort amenities: seasonal H2OASIS, Havana Java Bar, Gazebo Restaurant, Latitudes Lounge, Landmark Resort front desk, golf and entertainment ticket department and the guest laundry room; as well as all amenities at Captain’s Quarters Resort and seasonal amenities at hotel BLUE. *Access is not included for Ocean Escape guests to Landmark Resort’s oceanfront pool deck, indoor pool complex, summer poolside activities, fitness room, poolside dining, sauna, Landmark’s parking garage and any other amenities not listed here.
Additional Policies for Beach House Reservations
The minimum check-in age is 25. Smoking is not permitted. No elevator is available. Daily maid service is not included; linens and towels are included. However, a departure cleaning fee is required for all reservations. The departure cleaning fee is non-refundable. A refundable credit card security deposit of $500 is required. Charges will be applied to your $500 security deposit only if there are damages, missing items, excessive cleaning requirements, unpaid balances, if check-out procedures are not followed or checking out later than 10 a.m. Security deposits will be released within 10 days of departure less any charges.
Minimum night stay varies based on season and availability. Check-in is available at the front desk at Landmark Resort.
Reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival require a 25% deposit at the time of booking. The reservation balance must be paid in full at least 30 days before arrival. You can cancel within seven days from your original booking date and receive a full refund. However, if you are within 37 days of arrival, the deposit is not refundable. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival require full payment and are non-refundable.
Check-in is 4 p.m.; check-out time is 10 a.m. Three full parking spaces are included for the Kashton House, two full spaces are available for Isle Royale Houses; additional parking is not available. House reservations cannot be changed to alternate accommodations at any time. VIP Plan and Damage Waiver are not applicable to Beach House reservations.
Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. To maintain the safety of our guests, waterpark access times may be limited based on occupancy.
Discounts do not apply to packages.
Reservations are non-transferable. Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time. No refunds for early check-outs. We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay in any unit any time of year. Rates are subject to change. Due to rare technical issues, all online rates and reservations are not final until approved by the resort. Pre-booked outside services such as, but not limited to, show tickets, attraction tickets and golf tee times are non-refundable.
testimonialswhat our guests say
The value of the Landmark is phenomenal!Jenday1027
Room is great. Staff is great. Location is great. My family and I are having a blast!Scott B.
Awesome pools and lots of thing keep the kids busy.Angel S.
The kiddie pool was perfect for our two small children!asprague7
Amazing pools and easy beach access was the icing on the cake!Kim K.
Simply AMAZING!Leslie S.
Wonderful resort that has everything!Jackie V
I highly recommend this place!Erica L.
My wife and I absolutely LOVE this place.Bill B.
This is definitely our favorite home away from home.Amy L.