2017 Spring At Landmark Resort & In Myrtle Beach
Landmark Resort is the ideal destination for your springtime getaway. The weather remains between the upper 60’s and upper 70’s which is perfect for any outside sport or outdoor festivals. In addition to being oceanfront, the resort is located only a few miles from downtown Myrtle Beach. It is also near restaurants, shops and the Family Kingdom Amusement Park. While Landmark's proximity will always save you money, there are specials to be cashed in if you book your vacation here during the spring months. There are also family-friendly events to enjoy.
Spring Myrtle Beach Specials
Landmark Resort's Spring Deal is available for stays from March 15th until June 1st. The offer is valid from Sunday through Thursday on most weeks with certain exclusions. Rates start as low as $65 per night! For active or retired Military we offer an extra 5% discount off the best available rates.
Perhaps you are planning a longer vacation stay at Landmark Resort sometime in the spring of 2017. If you book seven nights at Landmark’s house rate you will receive two free nights under this deal! For those hungry folks that know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, book the Beach and Breakfast special for a breakfast package for two included in your hotel reservation.
During the spring, guests at Landmark Resort will also be able to take advantage of our Stay + Play: Free Family Fun Program. Under this program guests can get a free ticket to some of the area's hottest attractions including Legends In Concert, House of Blues and more. Click here to learn more!
While you're enjoying your cozy oceanfront room or oceanfront suite at Landmark, don't forget to enjoy the on-site amenities. During the spring season, the following amenities are typically open:
- ·Indoor pools, indoor whirlpools, indoor kiddie pool and indoor lazy river
- The Gazebo and Latitudes restaurants
- Havana Java Bar which serves Starbucks coffee, sweets and snacks
- Video Arcade
- Laundry Facility
- Beach Access
- And More!
Later in the spring even more amenities open up for the season including poolside dining, our on-site putt putt and more!
Spring Events In Myrtle Beach
Some of the featured annual Myrtle Beach area events include:
- Easter Brunch at Landmark will take place on April 16 from 11:30 to 4 p.m. at the Gazebo Restaurant. The Easter Brunch Buffet is $19.95 for adults and $8.95 for children under 10 (soda and tea included) (tax and tip not included). Reservations are recommended, but not required. Call 843-448-9441 to reserve your family a table today!
- The Dragon Boat Festival takes place in the park at The Market Common. Held on April 29th, this event features teams of 20 and a drummer, racing across The Market Common pond. About 5,000 people gather on the lawn to watch this event each year. This is an all day event from 8 am to 5 pm.
- The Highland Games will take place at Market Common on March 24th from 6 to 10 pm and 9 am to 5 pm on the 25th. This festival boasts the heritage of ancient countries such as Great Britain and Scotland. There will be live entertainment, professional athletes, and champion bagpipe and drum bands performing. There will also be ethnic foods, merchandise, souvenirs and beverages from Scotland and Great Britain.
- The Horry County Fair is a 10-day event extravaganza that will be held at the Myrtle Beach Speedway. The fair will take place from April 7th to the 16th. There will be rides, festival food, vendors and live entertainment. For details of specials occurring for each day of the fair, click here.
If you want to maximize your fun then be sure to maximize your savings by booking one of Landmark's spring specials. The warm sand, endless entertainment and noble views are waiting for your arrival.