Landmark Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Resort Pool Questions? We’ve Got Answers!Landmark boasts an impressive amount of pools around their property. There are ways to keep cool everywhere you look around Landmark Resort. Here is everything you need to know about our clear blue pools throughout the property.
Lots of pools in different depths, shapes and sizes:
- We have three main pool areas: our indoor pool complex and adjacent oceanfront outdoor pool deck and our H2OASIS Waterpark, which is located across the street and only available to those renting through our Landmark Resort front desk.
- Pools are open daily from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. so you can enjoy swimming pretty much anytime during the day.
- The Large Oceanfront Pool is heated to 75 degrees
- 300 Foot Outdoor Lazy River
- Kiddie Play Pool with Waterfall
- Oceanfront Whirlpool is heated to 102 degrees
- The Large Indoor Pool is heated to 80 degrees
- The Lazy River Ride is heated to 80 degrees
- The Five Indoor Whirlpools are heated to 102 degrees
- Indoor Kiddie Fun Pool
- Kiddie Lazy River
- H2OASIS Waterpark
- Lap Pool
Outdoor Oceanfront pool and lazy river renovations:
A modern, tropical theme has been added with a tiki hut for cookouts, palm trees for added shade and new brick pavement. The observation deck overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and offers a refreshing, salty breeze.
Also located near the oceanfront pool is the Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar and Shark Bites Snack Bar. They are seasonably open and have frozen drinks, cocktails and food such as; wings, burgers, pizza and more.
No matter what type of weather, what time of year or what age your kids are, Landmark has a splashtastic paradise for everyone. Click here to book now!