Landmark Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Easter 2023 | Landmark Resort & Myrtle BeachWhat better way to celebrate the beginning of Spring than Easter in Myrtle Beach? Bring the whole family to Landmark Resort for Easter and enjoy great weather, plentiful amenities, and egg-cellent activities.
Landmark Resort Easter Activities
On Sunday, April 9, 2023, join us from 10 a.m. to noon for an Easter Egg Hunt, taking place on the fourth floor of our resort in our banquet spaces! Available to Landmark Resort guests under the age of 10 (accompanied by an adult), this Egg Hunt is sure to be a hit! The eggs will be hidden with candy inside of them and is sure to be fun for the kids of the family! The Easter Bunny will also be making their rounds, posing with guests for fun photos. Be sure to grab your phone or camera to snap a picture with the Easter Bunny!
Your family can also take advantage of our many amenities, fun for all ages.
Head on over to the brand new H2OASIS Waterpark and slide down one of the three giant waterslides or splash in the jungle-themed play area!
Or, take a swim in our oceanfront pool and sprawl out on the sandy beach and play in the ocean for an afternoon of fun.
We also have many indoor water amenities to enjoy as well, such as our indoor pool, indoor whirlpools, and indoor lazy river ride!
Easter In Myrtle Beach
There are an array of activities and meals happening in the Myrtle Beach area for Easter, including:
- Barefoot Landing Barefoot Bunny Hop
- April 1, 2023 | 11 am to 2 pm
- Featuring kids' activities, Easter Bunny visit and more!
- Lulu's Easter Egg Dash
- April 9, 2023 | 2 p.m.
- Broken out by age group kids will be able to find special eggs throughout the premises. Plus, the Easter Bunny will be available for photos from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Helicopter Easter Egg Drop & Hunt at Thompson Farm
- March 25, 2023 & April 1, 2023 at 10 a.m.
- In its 10th year, this Conway event is sure to be a hit with the kids! More than 10,000 eggs are dropped from the sky via helicopter! The event also features hay wagon rides, farm animals and more. Tickets are $11 in advance, $12 at the gate (plus fees).
*Activities and meals subject to change. Check with each venue for more details.
You will be surprised by the awesome hotel and suite deals we are having if you book now! With so many activities, it will be easy to have loads of fun for a not-so-loaded price. Bring your family to celebrate Easter at Landmark Resort in Myrtle Beach to begin a new tradition.
*Select amenities are only available to Landmark main building guests.