Landmark Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Wild Water and WheelsJust a fifteen minute drive away from Landmark Resort is a wondrous splash filled adventure that is an all-day entertainment venue for families no matter what age they are. This water park is unique because it offers much more than just water rides. You have a better chance of accommodating everyone here with such a plethora of rides and games that are more than just water specific.
- Tube rides: The Dark Hole is a tube ride more frightening than you are used to. Sit back in a tube and get whipped around with the water as you fall down through the dark hole and test your bravery at once. Or try the White Water Express, which accommodates one or two riders at once. Enjoy a rushing water experience and enjoy the ride until you land in the pool of water below.
- Speed Slides: If you can handle The Dark Hole then test your bravery with the Free Fall Cliff Dive. This body slide will have you moving at 45 miles per hour as you plummet down a near vertical drop through a tunnel and into a bed of water for safe landing. Or, try the Triple Dip, which creates the same effect as the Free Fall ride, but three times in a row. Another speed slide is the Serpentine, which is less of a drop and includes more swerves as it glides you freely in a swirling fashion speedily and safely down the slide. Looking to go side-to-side? The Side Winder has the same sloshing from side to side idea except you will be in a roomy tube structure on your way down.
- Mat Rides: There are three mat rides that will have you diving head first into excitement and down around the slides on your mat at high speeds until you reach the bottom.
- Kids Attractions: For smaller children, there is a water world specially designed for your eye to safely watch them from a lounge chair. There are small sized water slides, sprinklers and mini water parks for your children's enjoyment.
- Pools: Try chilling out in the lazy river with a tube and a hat -- you will be all set for a relaxing ride as the water sails you around and under a water fall to ensure you stay wet and cool. The wave pool is for less relaxing and more moving as you hold on tight to a tube as the water crashes up and around you. If you’d rather relax in a pool, the lounge pool sets up the ideal relaxation station. Submerge your lounge chair into the water and grab a tan without getting too hot.
- Race Zone: If you are 10 years of age and older you may test your driving skills with the Go-Karts and race laps against the other drivers. Plus, there is a smaller special track for youngsters ages six to nine that suits their size better and gives them the fun practice and experience of what it's like to be behind the wheel. There are also three other tracks to accommodate your skill and depending on your age and size you may ride as a passenger or climb in the driver's seat.
Mini Golf, Bumper Boats and Dry Kiddie Rides are also located in this magical park land of fun. Children will not run out of rides to enjoy and you can leave being a satisfied parent with tuckered out kids.
Staying at Landmark Resort means you are a VMB Card member and you will receive many discounts at restaurants and attractions around Myrtle Beach.
Enjoy your discount and day in the sun!