Landmark Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Vacationing with Teens in Myrtle BeachLandmark Resort and Myrtle Beach is all family promoting yet also has teen friendly activities that give them the freedom they want and the peace of mind you want all while enjoying your vacation together. Here are some ways for teenagers to enjoy Landmark Resort and Myrtle Beach with your family:
- Begin the day with a close to home breakfast at The Gazebo Restaurant which is located within the quarters of Landmark Resort. Enjoy their extensive breakfast buffet and indulge in your morning ritual of coffee before a long day ahead with your teens. Eating breakfast at Landmark Resort is not only delicious but also convenient, especially for your beach morning plan.
- Pack a cooler with drinks and light snacks to prep for your day at the beach. Be sure to grab a football, volleyball and boogie boards along with a beach umbrella (also available for rent on the beach) and extra towels. Boogie boarding and playing catch are timeless beach games that are a bonding experience and a fun workout for families at the beach. Lay back and catch a tan, wade in the ocean and more as a family on the beach.
- By the afternoon you might be ready for a change of scenery. Take a break from the sun, grab a fresh set of clothes and head out to Broadway at the Beach which is just a few miles north of Landmark. WonderWorks is one of the attractions here and is an indoor amusement park that is interesting and entertaining for all ages, including teenagers. It will not be hard to find because their upside-down building is a signature in Broadway at the Beach. When you head inside, you will all be enthralled with both mind and body with over 100 hands-on exhibits, rides and games like a ropes course, laser tag and more!
- Following an afternoon filled with wonder inside WonderWorks, it is sure that you will all be in the mood for food again. Broadway at the Beach has many restaurants to choose from that will satisfy you all, including your hungry teenager. Hard Rock Cafe is a short walk away, has a savory dinner menu and lively environment that is cool for you and your teenagers.
- When you are filled, full and happy, you may want to let your teens go off walking and shopping on their own at Broadway at the Beach, with a planned meeting place in mind for a short time later. There are fountains and benches to sit back and relax on if you so choose.
Here you have a fulfilling day fit for the whole family. Teenagers are hard to please but with these activities they will be grateful and happy to have you as parents. Pack up the car, head down to Landmark for your vacation enjoyment and make the best memories of the season.
*Select amenities are only available to Landmark main building guests.