Landmark Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Shopping List for Your Week at Landmark Resort
Just a few blocks away from Landmark Resort is Food Lion, a grocery store that will supply your short term stay so that you may prepare and cook food in the comfort of your hotel suite. Below are some ideas to jump-start your shopping list!
As for breakfast in the suite before you start the day, here are some fill-up fast foods that will start you off in the right direction with the brightest of energy:
- Pancake Mix
- Healthy Cereal
- Granola Bars
- Mixed Fruit
- Orange Juice
Chances are your family will be out and about on the beach, in the pools, and enjoying the surrounding entertainments during the day. Your children will constantly be hungry to replace all of the energy they burn off while having fun. Here are some suggestions for what to bring with you when you are out and about in Myrtle Beach that only require a cooler or a to-go bag. Many of these items can be eaten solo as a snack or combined for a tasty afternoon sandwich or wrap:
- Grains: Rice Cakes, Bread, Sandwich Wraps, Rolls, Crackers
- Veggies: Lettuce, Cucumbers, Tomatoes
- Fruits: Bananas, Apples, Watermelon, Apple Sauce, Grapes, Peaches
- Meats: Sliced Turkey, Sliced Ham, Sliced Beef, Chicken Breast
- Cheese: Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Sliced Deli Cheese, American Singles
- Condiments: Mustard, Mayonnaise, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Butter
- Beverages: Juice Boxes, Water Bottles
Sandwiches and small snacks work most efficiently for outdoor lunches and it will save you time and money so that you may maximize your time at the pool, beach and more.
If you decide to eat in a few nights while you're here at Landmark, then you will need a few, easy-to-make dinners from the grocery store. Here are some suggestions:
- Prepare homemade tacos with: Ground Beef or Grilled Chicken, Taco Shells, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomato and Salsa. The entire family will enjoy this Mexican style dinner. After a long day, a taco dinner will be quick, easy and filling.
Other quick dinners can be achieved with the following:
- Spaghetti: Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Peppers, Garlic Bread
- Kid-Friendly: Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs and Corn on the Cob
Landmark Resort wants you to enjoy the amenities in your room and around the resort, so for when you do decide to go out for a meal, be sure to check out their restaurants as well for delicious meals right on property or enjoy cooking in if you have booked a suite with a kitchen.
We can't wait to see you here and hope you have a fun time creating delicious meals for your family while enjoying your vacation!