Ocean Escape Condos | Premier Ocean View 2 Bedroom Condo – Sleeps 6Check Availability
Ocean Escape Condos | Premier Ocean View 2 Bedroom Condo – Sleeps 6
Ocean Escape Condos | Premier Ocean View 2 Bedroom Condo – Sleeps 6Room Layout
The 991-square-foot Premier Ocean View 2 Bedroom Condo is perfect for a family of up to six people, and is located on Ocean Boulevard’s second row. Each condo is richly designed, offering many features. The condo’s wide balcony with a Myrtle Beach ocean view stretches in front of the main bedroom as well as the living room, offering views and access from both rooms. The first bedroom is great for parents or a couple, featuring a king bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom with a shower. The second bedroom, which is open-concept, features a queen bed as well as a flat screen TV. A queen sofa bed and flat screen TV in the living room offers extra sleeping space. A second bathroom in this spacious condo features a shower/tub combo. If you are looking to save money on vacation, we have you covered with the in-room kitchen and dining area, which includes a dining table and chairs, a stove/oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave, as well as dining and cooking utensils for whipping up a quick meal. Additional amenities include free Wi-Fi, linens and towels, a safe, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and in-room coffee. This unit type is located on the third and fourth floors.
As a guest of Ocean Escape Condos, you will have access to the seasonal H2OASIS Waterpark as well as guest laundry at Landmark Resort as well as an array of additional amenities and water features at Captain’s Quarters Resort and hotel BLUE, located just a few blocks down the street. Amenities include:
- H2OASIS Waterpark at Landmark Resort (seasonal) featuring three giant slides, kids’ slide, splash landing and snack bar.
- Guest Laundry at Landmark Resort.
- Select Dining Options at Landmark Resort: Gazebo Restaurant, Latitudes Bar & Grill, Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee.
- 15 Water Features at Captain’s Quarters: Indoor pool, indoor lazy river ride, indoor kid’s lazy river, three indoor whirlpools, indoor kiddie pool, Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, Tower Pool, Island Pool, outdoor hot tub, and seasonal outdoor water features at Ocean Inn: pool, whirlpool, lazy river ride, kiddie pool.
- 4 Additional Water Features at hotel BLUE: Giant outdoor heated pool with in-water sun shelves, outdoor whirlpool, indoor whirlpool, and indoor lazy river ride.
- Dining options at Captain’s Quarters: Tipsy Turtle Bar (seasonal), Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal), Vista 9 Breakfast Restaurant, Level 6 Bar.
- Dining options at hotel BLUE: MIXX Swim-Up Pool Bar (seasonal), Cafe BLUE Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee (seasonal).
- Level 6 Entertainment Center at Captain’s Quarters featuring a 20-lane bowling alley and state-of-the-art arcade.
- Fitness Center at Captain’s Quarters Resort.
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms with 3 Large Smart TV's
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private Balcony
- Full Kitchen
- Basic Cookware/Dinnerware
- Coffee Maker
- Free In-Room Coffee
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 Flat Screen TV's with Cable
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Linens & Towels
- Elevator in the Building
- Free Parking
- Access to the seasonal H2OASIS Waterpark
- Access to amenities at hotel BLUE including the giant outdoor pool
- Access to amenities at Captain's Quarters including the Shipwreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark
testimonialswhat our guests say
The value of the Landmark is phenomenal!Jenday1027
Room is great. Staff is great. Location is great. My family and I are having a blast!Scott B.
Awesome pools and lots of thing keep the kids busy.Angel S.
The kiddie pool was perfect for our two small children!asprague7
Amazing pools and easy beach access was the icing on the cake!Kim K.
Simply AMAZING!Leslie S.
Wonderful resort that has everything!Jackie V
I highly recommend this place!Erica L.
My wife and I absolutely LOVE this place.Bill B.
This is definitely our favorite home away from home.Amy L.