Ocean Escape Condos | Ocean View 3 Bedroom Condo – Sleeps 10
Ocean Escape Condos | Ocean View 3 Bedroom Condo – Sleeps 10Room Layout
If you are looking for an updated option for your Myrtle Beach vacation, look no further than our Ocean View 3 Bedroom Condo at Ocean Escape Condos, located on the second row on Ocean Boulevard. Each condo is richly designed offering many features. Sleeping up to 10 people, this 1,538 square-foot condo is perfect for any size family. The first bedroom features a king bed and a boulevard-view balcony, perfect for the parents, while the second bedroom features two full beds, with a second balcony, and a third open-concept bedroom with a queen bed. The spacious living room features a queen sleeper sofa, providing additional sleeping space, as well as plenty of seating. Large windows offer a view of the boulevard and beyond. With two and a half bathrooms in total, you will find a double vanity and shower in the first, and a shower/tub combo in the second, as well as an additional half bath. The full kitchen is complete with a refrigerator, stove/oven, coffee maker and microwave, making mealtime a breeze. Basic cookware and dinner utensils are provided, so there is no need to worry about bringing them with you on vacation. An adjacent dining area with bar stools offers plenty of places to enjoy a family dinner. Other conveniences include free Wi-Fi, four TV’s, a safe, hair dryer, linens and towels, as well as complimentary toiletries and in-room coffee. This unit type is located on the second floor.
As a guest of Ocean Escape Condos, you will have access to the seasonal H2OASIS Waterpark as well as guest laundry at Landmark Resort as well as an array of additional amenities and water features at Captain’s Quarters Resort and hotel BLUE, located just a few blocks down the street. Amenities include:
- H2OASIS Waterpark at Landmark Resort (seasonal) featuring three giant slides, kids’ slide, splash landing and snack bar.
- Guest Laundry at Landmark Resort.
- Select Dining Options at Landmark Resort: Gazebo Restaurant, Latitudes Bar & Grill, Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee.
- 15 Water Features at Captain’s Quarters: Indoor pool, indoor lazy river ride, indoor kid’s lazy river, three indoor whirlpools, indoor kiddie pool, Shipwreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, Tower Pool, Island Pool, outdoor hot tub, and seasonal outdoor water features at Ocean Inn: pool, whirlpool, lazy river ride, kiddie pool.
- 4 Additional Water Features at hotel BLUE: Giant outdoor heated pool with in-water sun shelves, outdoor whirlpool, indoor whirlpool, and indoor lazy river ride.
- Dining options at Captain’s Quarters: Tipsy Turtle Bar (seasonal), Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal), Vista 9 Breakfast Restaurant.
- Dining options at hotel BLUE: MIXX Swim-Up Pool Bar (seasonal), Cafe BLUE Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee (seasonal).
- Fitness Center at Captain’s Quarters Resort.
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms with 4 Large Smart TV's
- King Bed
- Two Full Beds
- Queen Bed
- Sleeper Sofa
- 2.5 Baths
- 2 Private Balconies
- Full Kitchen
- Basic Cookware/Dinnerware
- Coffee Maker
- Free In-Room Coffee
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Free Wi-Fi
- 4 Flat Screen TV's with Cable
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Linens & Towels
- Elevator in the Building
- Free Parking
- Access to the seasonal H2OASIS Waterpark
- Access to amenities at hotel BLUE including the giant outdoor pool
- Access to amenities at Captain's Quarters including the Shipwreck Lagoon Kids' Waterpark
testimonialswhat our guests say
The value of the Landmark is phenomenal!Jenday1027
Room is great. Staff is great. Location is great. My family and I are having a blast!Scott B.
Awesome pools and lots of thing keep the kids busy.Angel S.
The kiddie pool was perfect for our two small children!asprague7
Amazing pools and easy beach access was the icing on the cake!Kim K.
Simply AMAZING!Leslie S.
Wonderful resort that has everything!Jackie V
I highly recommend this place!Erica L.
My wife and I absolutely LOVE this place.Bill B.
This is definitely our favorite home away from home.Amy L.