Landmark Resort Information
1501 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Myrtle Beach vacationers will find no lack of watery fun if they stay at the Landmark Resort. The resort is located oceanfront, giving guests easy access to the cool waters of the Atlantic Ocean, but it also has many outdoor and indoor pool options. The water park is the perfect spot for warm weather fun for the whole family but the resort also offers year-round pool options inside, including a 300 foot lazy river ride, a kiddie pool and separate kiddie lazy river, and five whirlpools. All guests can also appreciate the safe access the resort provides over busy Ocean Boulevard with its covered crosswalk, as well as the delicious food served at its restaurant. The Landmark Resort offers all the pool options, as well as free access to a nine-hole mini-golf course, when guests book one of its comfortable, affordable rooms.
- The Gazebo Restaurant - The Gazebo Restaurant is located on the lobby level for casual dining options for breakfast and dinner.
- Latitudes Grill - Latitudes Grill, also located on the lobby level, offers sandwiches, light fare, and your favorite drinks during lunch and dinner.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (Seasonal) - The Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar is located along the outdoor pool deck, serves frozen drinks and more.
- Gift Shop (Seasonal) - The Gift Shop is located along the outdoor oceanfront pool deck, it is stocked full snacks and sundries.
- Shark Bites Poolside Snack Bar (Seasonal) - The Shark Bites Poolside Snack Bar is also located along the outdoor oceanfront pool deck, serves up sumptuous pizza and sandwiches and is open seasonally.
- Sugar Shak Poolside Frozen Yogurt and Sweet Shop (Seasonal) - The frozen yogurt shop, located poolside, offers a variety of flavors of frozen yogurt and tasty toppings.
- Havana Java Bar - The Havana Java Bar is located in the lobby and serves up fresh brewed Starbucks coffee as well as tea and light food items.
Landmark Resort is located at 1501 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach among the hottest attractions, amusements, water parks, shopping, golf, and shows along the Grand Strand. With Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlet Centers, Market Common, Coastal Grand and the Myrtle Beach Mall just minutes away by car in either direction you have the top choices in shopping, dining, and entertainment venues offered by these great attractions. Our knowledgeable golf staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. Landmark Resort staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach's top attractions and theaters.
All rates quoted based on single/double occupancy, add $10/additional adult per day. All rates and specials are based on occupancy and subject to change. We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay in any unit at any time of the year. Reservations/rates are subject to final approval by management, and we reserve the right to correct rate errors prior to arrival.
Taxes and resort fees are not included in room rate and are subject to change without notice. Only one discount will apply per stay. Packages, group rates, holidays and special events are not subject to discounts.
A deposit in the amount of the first night's room and tax is due at time of booking. Changes in reservations must be approved by a manager 48 hours in advance of arrival; however we are not always able to change your reservations. Changing your reservation date or length of stay will void your current rates. Your new room rate will be recalculated and a new confirmation will be sent. Guests who wish to pay more than the first night's deposit prior to arrival must complete and return a credit card authorization form. Please be aware that a $100 refundable security deposit will be required at check in for guests arriving with a zero balance.
Reservations cancelled prior to 7 days of arrival are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of the first night's room and tax.
Family oriented resort, all young adults age 21 and under must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Valid photo ID must be presented at check-in. Guests paying with cash upon arrival, or checking in with a zero balance will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. No pets of any kind allowed.