Why Landmark Resort Is Perfect for Anniversaries
There is no better way to celebrate an anniversary with your loved one then to get away and enjoy each other's company alone. What better place to celebrate each other than at a beautiful beach front resort. Here are the top reasons to try out Landmark Resort for your next anniversary celebration:
1. Privacy: Landmark resort offers suites with a balcony overlooking the majestic Atlantic Ocean. Be sure to book an oceanfront unit for the best views. Oceanfront balconies offer the ultimate romantic and relaxation spot for you and your wife or husband to enjoy each other's company while you listen to the ocean waves splashing into the shore.
2. Amenities: During your anniversary celebration it is important to remember that this is your time and your time to relax. The plethora of indoor and outdoor pools, lazy rivers and hot tubs gives you the chance to enjoy yourselves while submerged in an aqua oasis of relaxation. The on-site dining and poolside snack and drink bars mean you do not have to travel far for fabulous dining and drinking necessities. If competition is your style of fun then take it to the nine-hole on-site mini-golf course which is free for guests of the Landmark Resort.
3. Landmark has special events throughout the spring and summer seasons. There are poolside cookouts, magic shows, pool parties, and a fire and hula show available at certain dates and times during the seasons. Check out the calendar to learn more!
4. If you bring the kids: Landmark Resort is well accommodating for children. If you cannot find a babysitter or want to make your anniversary celebration a family event then Landmark Resort is perfect for entertaining times for the entire family and has plenty of activities that your kids will love. Certain special events include: children's friendly magic shows and face painting, pool parties, hula dancing shows and more throughout the summer season. The on-site water park and on-site mini-golf course is sure to fill up your kids' time with fun. There is also a video arcade, gift shop and even a resort mascot name Salty the Shark who comes to visit and takes pictures with the children during the summer.
5. Taking a plane here? No problem. One offer that is unique to this resort is the free shuttle service to and from the Myrtle Beach International Airport. Just ask for this information when booking and you will have no worries about finding a taxi upon arrival.
6. Proximity: The Landmark Resort is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, which means if you choose to be outgoing during your anniversary time, then you are near many romantic restaurants and only a few miles from the lively Boardwalk filled with rides, bars and endless entertainment.
Landmark will accommodate you and leave you craving another vacation here once yours is over. Enjoy your loved one and enjoy your time here in Myrtle Beach!
Note: Certain amenities at the resort operate seasonally