What Room Type is Best for My Family
When thinking about the type of living quarters that would best accommodate your family, there are a few factors to ponder over. How do you feel about sharing a room with your children? Are they able to share a double bed? Will you be eating in the room or be dining out for the duration of your stay? What does a wet bar include? Do you prefer oceanfront, ocean view or an interior room? No matter how picky your preference, Landmark Resort has enough variety to satisfy all your wants and needs when it comes to comfort, quality and reasonable pricing.
Room types: No matter which you pick, there will be a balcony included with any choice of room. From a family of four to a group of ten, there are an array of choices to fit you all in perfectly:
- An Ocean Front Room includes two double beds, a microwave, coffee maker, mini refrigerator and a wet bar area with a sink.
- The parents can still have a king size bed and room for the kids without them sleeping on your head! An Oceanfront King Room comes with a one king bed, a couch with a built-in pull-out bed, a microwave, coffee maker, mini refrigerator and a wet bar area with a sink.
- An Interior Room will come with all of the same beds and amenities as the Oceanfront Room, minus the ocean front view.
- The Oceanfront Efficiency comes with one king bed, a couch with a built-in pull-out bed and a full kitchen (equipped with kitchen amenities). This room is perfect for a family of four that prefers to cook in rather than eat out.
- An Oceanfront King Suite will house four people and with two guests comfortably in the one bedroom that holds a king bed and the other two guests in the living room that includes a double murphy bed. This suite also includes a couch, and a full kitchen (equipped with kitchen amenities). The difference between this room and the Deluxe Oceanfront King Suite is that the Deluxe includes a one and a half bath as opposed to a one bath.
- Guests in a group of six can be accommodated in an Oceanfront Double Suite which includes: two double beds, a living room with a murphy bed and a full kitchen (equipped with kitchen amenities). The difference between this and the Deluxe version is an extra half bath in the Deluxe unit.
- The Oceanfront and Ocean View Three Bedroom Penthouses can house up to ten people. This includes: one king bed with a garden soaking tub and private bathroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom and two queen beds in the third. This unit also has a full bathroom in the hallway, a living room and a full kitchen (equipped with kitchen amenities).
Wet bar: For the easy cooking ideal you may need, Landmark has you covered in these areas. Here is a list of things you need not bring because you will find them in your wet bar.
Four of each: dinner plates, soup and salad bowls, cups, saucers, drinking glasses, eating utensils.
Three of these: mixing bowls
One of each: Vegetable peeler, can opener, bottle opener, cutting board, coffee maker, ice bucket and tray
Although it is suggested for a vacation to not be spent in the room, Landmark believes in quality and comfort for their guests in every part of the resort. With all of these choices, you cannot go wrong which you choose. Good luck finding the one most suited to you!