Spring At Landmark Resort & In Myrtle Beach
Landmark Resort is the ideal destination for your springtime getaway. The weather remains between the upper 60’s and upper 70’s which is perfect for any outside sport or outdoor festivals. Besides being oceanfront, the resort is located only a few miles from downtown Myrtle Beach. It is also near restaurants, shops and the Family Kingdom Amusement Park. While Landmark's proximity will always save you money, there are specials to be cashed in if you book your vacation here during the spring months. There are also family friendly events to enjoy.
Spring Myrtle Beach Specials
Landmark Resort's Spring Deal is available for stays from February 25th until June 2nd. The offer is valid from Sunday through Thursday on most weeks with the exclusion of holidays and dates from March 27 to April 11th. Rates start as low as $65 per night! For active or retired Military we offer an extra 5% discount off the best available rates.
Perhaps you are planning a longer vacation stay at Landmark Resort sometime in the spring of 2016. If you book seven nights at Landmark’s house rate you will receive two free nights under this deal!
During the spring, guests at Landmark Resort will also be able to take advantage of our Stay + Play: Free Family Fun Program. Under this program guests can get a free ticket to some of the area's hottest attractions including WonderWorks and Legends In Concert. Click here to learn more!
While you're enjoying your cozy room or suite at Landmark, don't forget to enjoy the on-site amenities. During the spring season, the following amenities are typically open:
- *Newly Renovated* Indoor pools, whirlpools, kid pools and indoor lazy river
- The Gazebo and Latitudes restaurants
- Havana Java Bar which serves Starbucks coffee, sweets and snacks
- Video Arcade
- Laundry Facility
- Beach Access
- And More!
Spring Events In Myrtle Beach
Don’t forget to check out the events page for all upcoming events and festivals in the area. Some of the featured annual events include:
- The Annual Irish Festival at The Market Common on March 12th from 11 am to 7 pm. There will be Irish beers, Irish foods, live Irish entertainment, variety of vendors, and kids activities for everyone to enjoy in honor of St. Patrick’s celebration.
- The Highland Games will take place at Market Common on March 18th from 6 to 9 pm and 9 am to 5 pm on the 19th. This festival boasts the heritage of ancient countries such as Great Britain and Scotland. There will be live entertainment, professional athletes, and champion bagpipe and drum bands performing. There will also be ethnic foods, merchandise, souvenirs and beverages from Scotland and Great Britain.
- The Horry County Fair is a 10 day event extravaganza that will be held at the Myrtle Beach Speedway. The fair will take place from April 15th to the 24th. There will be rides, festival food, vendors and live entertainment. For details of specials occurring for each day of the fair, click here.
If you want to maximize your fun then be sure to maximize your savings by booking one of Landmark's spring specials. The warm sand, endless entertainment and noble views are waiting for your arrival.