Landmark’s Easter Extravaganza
April and Easter at the beach is the best launch pad for spring! Bring the family to Landmark Resort for Easter and enjoy great weather, plentiful amenities and a fabulous buffet!
The buffet brunch will take place in the Gazebo Restaurant on April 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are not required, but accepted, especially for larger groups. The prices for the Easter Brunch Buffet are $19.95 for adults and $8.95 for children (soda and tea included; tax and tip not included). Milk, juice and coffee will be available for purchase.
Easter Buffet Items Include:
- Soup: Seafood Corn Chowder
- Salads: Tossed Greens, Southern Style Potato Salad, Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad, Caesar Pasta Salad and Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Carving Station: Roasted Leg of Lamb, Roasted Top Round with Creamy Horseradish
- Hot Items: Chicken Biscuit Sliders, Ham, Egg & Cheese Roll Ups, Avocado Egg in a Hole Toast, Baked Breakfast Stuffed Bread
- Sides: Redskin Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato-Casserole, Sweet Corn, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Fresh Cut Green Bean Almondine
- Desserts: Carrot Cake, Chocolate & Strawberry Cake and Apple Pie
Follow up this delicious meal with a family game of putt-putt at our on-site course, a swim at our pool deck or a walk on the beach!
You will be surprised by the awesome hotel and suite deals we are having if you book now! With so many complimentary activities, it will be easy to have loads of fun for a not-so-loaded price. Bring your family to celebrate Easter at Landmark Resort in Myrtle Beach to begin a new tradition.