Landmark’s Easter Extravaganza
As the weather springs forward into the season of Easter, plan to be at Landmark Resort in Myrtle Beach. There will be a magic show on Wednesday, March 23 & March 26 as well as an Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt and Easter Brunch on March 27 as well as other additional activities.
The Brunch will take place in the Gazebo Restaurant from 12 to 6 p.m. Reservations are not required. The prices for the Easter Brunch Buffet are $18.95 for adults and $8.95 for children (tax and tip not included).
Easter Buffet Items Include:
- She Crab Soup
- Tossed Greens, Southern Style Potato Salad, Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad, Caesar Pasta Salad, Heirloom Tomato Salad, Assorted Cheeses
- Vegetable Crudités and Dips
- Roasted Leg of Lamb, Roasted Top Round with Creamy Horseradish
- Crab Stuffed Flounder, Southern Fried Chicken
- Redskin Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Sweet Potato-Casserole, Rice Pilaf, Sweet Corn, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Fresh Cut Green Bean Almondine
- Bread Pudding and Cookies
- Chef's Pies and Cakes
Follow up this delicious meal with a family game of putt-putt at our on-site course, a swim at our newly renovated pool deck or a walk on the beach! We will also be hosting a Scavenger Hunt at 9 a.m. on Easter Sunday. Plus, there will be a fun Jelly Bean Contest and appearances by the Easter Bunny.
We will also be hosting a popular Magic Show right here on property on March 23 and March 26 at 8 p.m.
Look forward to also enjoying DJ Hurricane poolside on Saturday, March 26, from noon until 4 p.m.
You will be surprised by the awesome hotel and suite deals we are having if you book now! With so many complimentary activities, it will be easy to have loads of fun for a not-so-loaded price. Bring your family to celebrate Easter at Landmark Resort in Myrtle Beach to begin a new tradition.