H2OASIS Waterpark and Putt-Putt
The fun comes in waves at the H2OASIS outdoor water park that features - wading pool with waterfalls, barrel bucket dumps, rain tree umbrellas, bar jet tunnels, plus a four-foot deep lap pool and eight foot spa. There are plenty of lounge chairs for sunbathing and relaxation. For guest convenience, a men's and ladies restrooms adjoin the park. Adjacent is the nine-hole putt-putt course which is surrounded by tropical landscaping.
Come join us at Landmark Resort - one of the few Myrtle Beach Hotels with a water park for guests of all ages to enjoy!
Located just west of the Landmark Resort main building, the seasonal H2OASIS Waterpark and Putt-Putt Course provides an escape to the tropics without having to leave the resort.
- 9-Hole Putt Putt – Grab a putter and try your hand at the on-site nine-hole seasonal mini golf course, located next to the Kids Fun Pool Area. The putt-putt course is open to all Landmark Resort guests and is included with your reservation.
- Lap Pool – Put on your bathing suit and head out to the seasonal lap pool, located on the far-end of the waterpark area. Get in some early morning exercise as you swim laps in the pool or relax nearby on a lounge chair and soak up some sun.
- Whirlpool – Slip into the eight-foot whirlpool and enjoy some water therapy. With close proximity to the Lap Pool and Kids Fun Pool Area, the whirlpool is a great place to wind down after working your muscles in the pool.
- Kids Fun Pool Area – The Kids Fun Pool Area features a shallow pool for kids to splash around and have fun in. Play under the mushroom fountain or head over to the far end of the pool where a giant pyramid pours water down from overhead. Kids will have a blast frolicking amongst the decorative palm trees and having a splashing good time at the Kids Fun Pool Area.
- Mens' and Ladies' Restrooms – No need to go back to the lobby to take a bathroom break. The H2OASIS is equipped with its own on-site restrooms for guest use.